Let us Help You Get Compensation for Your Auto Accident Injury in San Francisco
Every day, unexpectedly, innocent people become victims of devastating auto accidents that leave them with steep medical bills, costly property damage, potentially severe injuries, and emotional trauma. If you or a loved one have been involved in a collision due to the negligence or inattention of another, do not go through the ordeal alone; the award-winning auto accident attorneys at Quill and Arrow will stand up for your rights and maximize the financial compensation that you deserve. We at Quill and Arrow know the physical, psychological, and financial burdens that these accidents can cause, and we are passionate about fighting for the justice that our clients deserve. Don’t wait- contact our expert attorneys today at (310) 933-4271.
What caused your accident?
Recent technological advancements, such as autonomous braking, lane assist, and even self-driving vehicles, provide an expectation that cars are safer now than they have ever been. However, despite these preventative measures, there were over 7.2 million vehicular accidents in the United States in 2016, a 15% increase from the previous year. Car accidents can occur in a myriad of ways, such as head on collision, rear-end, T-bone accidents, failure to yield, and several others. Similarly, these accidents can take place for multiple reasons:
- Distracted Driving— Cell phones, conversation with passengers, or even something as innocent as adjusting the radio volume can cause an accident.
- Alcohol Use—Fatal crashes involving an alcohol-impaired driver accounted for 29% of all traffic-related fatalities in 2017.
- Recklessness—Speeding was a contributing factor in more than 10,000 traffic fatalities in 2016, the highest recorded since 2012.
- Poor/Unsafe Road Conditions—Heavy rains and a sharp wind can both cause vehicle accidents. Cars may hydroplane, slip, or suddenly veer into the path of another vehicle due to these adverse conditions. Also, roads that are not properly maintained by authorities can create hazardous situations that contribute to car accidents.
- Mechanical Defect—If a car is improperly maintained, or if it is designed, built, or sold with defective parts, then a vehicular crash can occur due to a mechanical malfunction.
The sheer force of two vehicles colliding at high speeds can have devastating effects. Common injuries suffered in vehicular accidents include (but are not limited to):
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bone(s)
- Road rash/cuts
Due to the surge of adrenaline, the full extent of one’s injuries may not be apparent following an accident. Quill and Arrow strongly urges those involved in car accidents to seek medical attention and evaluation, even if they feel that they are alright.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to the negligence or inattention of another, you may be entitled to the following types of compensation:
- Specific Damages—Past and future medical bills; Lost wages; Lost earning potential; Necessary home or vehicle modifications; Repair/replacement services such as child care or home and vehicle maintenance
- General Damages—Physical pain and suffering; Loss of consortium; Emotional distress
WERE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Seeking the counsel of an experienced personal injury attorney from Quill and Arrow effectively maximizes your potential for compensation. We want you and your family to focus on recovery while we secure justice as your representatives. We will handle the entire legal process, from A to Z. The statute of limitations that a victim has to file their personal injury claim is typically 2 years from the date of the accident. However, there are several complicating factors that may lengthen or shorten this time frame. For this reason, it is imperative that you speak with a legal professional from our firm right away. For a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our expert attorneys, contact Quill and Arrow today at (310) 933-4271.
|Car Accident Attorney in Los Angeles||Car Accident Attorney in Sacramento||Car Accident Attorney in San Francisco|