Let us Help You Get Compensation for
Your Auto Accident Injury
What caused your accident?
Recent technological advancements, such as autonomous braking, lane assist, and even self-driving vehicles, provide an expectation that cars are safer now than they have ever been. However, despite these preventative measures, there were over 7.2 million vehicular accidents in the United States in 2016, a 15% increase from the previous year. Car accidents can occur in a myriad of ways, such as head on collision, rear-end, T-bone accidents, failure to yield, and several others. Similarly, these accidents can take place for multiple reasons:
- Distracted Driving— Cell phones, conversation with passengers, or even something as innocent as adjusting the radio volume can cause an accident.
- Alcohol Use—Fatal crashes involving an alcohol-impaired driver accounted for 29% of all traffic-related fatalities in 2017.
- Recklessness—Speeding was a contributing factor in more than 10,000 traffic fatalities in 2016, the highest recorded since 2012.
- Poor/Unsafe Road Conditions—Heavy rains and a sharp wind can both cause vehicle accidents. Cars may hydroplane, slip, or suddenly veer into the path of another vehicle due to these adverse conditions. Also, roads that are not properly maintained by authorities can create hazardous situations that contribute to car accidents.
- Mechanical Defect—If a car is improperly maintained, or if it is designed, built, or sold with defective parts, then a vehicular crash can occur due to a mechanical malfunction.
The sheer force of two vehicles colliding at high speeds can have devastating effects. Common injuries suffered in vehicular accidents include (but are not limited to):
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bone(s)
- Road rash/cuts
Due to the surge of adrenaline, the full extent of one’s injuries may not be apparent following an accident. Quill and Arrow strongly urges those involved in car accidents to seek medical attention and evaluation, even if they feel that they are alright.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to the negligence or inattention of another, you may be entitled to the following types of compensation:
- Specific Damages—Past and future medical bills; Lost wages; Lost earning potential; Necessary home or vehicle modifications; Repair/replacement services such as child care or home and vehicle maintenance
- General Damages—Physical pain and suffering; Loss of consortium; Emotional distress
Were you or someone you know injured in a car accident?
Car Accident Attorney in Los Angeles
Car Accident Attorney in Sacramento
Car Accident Attorney in San Francisco
What Our Clients Say
Thank you Kevin and your amazing team for helping me and my family stay safe by getting rid of the flatly car we were sold.
When no one wanted to take my case. They took my case and fought for it. My experience with Quill & Arrow is 5 [stars] and would recommend.
Fantastic attorneys! Did a great job on my case! My car was a lemon and they helped me get my money back and then some.
They are very professional, they help you out in any problem with your car. I totally recommend them.
Quill & Arrow is an excellent law firm, and was extremely helpful in solving our lemon law case. Quill & Arrow’s team is kind, smart, and persistent, and we’re so glad we went with them!
From my initial contact to the final settlement the process was smooth and easy. They maintained contact throughout my case and got me a settlement which was more than fair. Thank you Q & A for all your help.
I had lemon law car and this firm/attorney was very helpful and helped me win my case! Absolutely recommend them to anyone. They handle your case very diligently.
Call Us Now!
© 2023 · QUILL & ARROW LLP